This wiki has been airtight because there have been no edits or logs made inside the last 60 days. This wiki is now eligible for being adopted. To adopt this wiki please get to Requests for reopening wikis and make a request. If this wiki is not adopted inside six months it may be deleted. Annotation: If you are a bureaucrat on this wiki you can go to Special:ManageWiki and uncheck the "closed" box to reopen it.

Atris

From Monarchists.Wiki

Atris is a fictional Jedi developed by Obsidian Entertainment for the function-laying game Star Wars: Knights of the Quondam Commonwealth II: The Sith Lords. She was historian and a member of the Jedi Quango.

Depending on the sexual activity of the thespian graphic symbol (the Jedi Exile), Atris either loved him or adored her. She harbored a want to bring together the Jedi Exile in the Mandalorian Wars, even so couldn't bring herself to defy the balance of the Jedi Council. Atris' suppression and betrayal of her ain center turned her bitter. She denied the truth and convinced herself that the Exile savage to the dark side. She and the residuum of the Council sentenced the player to Exile.

Former afterwards Revan slew Yusanis in combat, Yusanis' daughters, including Arren Kae's girl Brianna, entered Atris' services. Believing that the Jedi needed non-Jedi oversight, Atris trained Yusanis' daughters into anti-Jedi combatants.

Every bit a history, Atris sought to preserve Jedi lore. She rescued Jedi knowledge from Dantooine earlier the Sith bombarded the planet and destroyed the Jedi Enclave there. She eventually housed this cognition in a secret Jedi facility on Telos IV.

Atris regretted non fighting in the Mandalorian Wars and the Jedi Civil War, then when the Sith Triumvirate began their bump-off entrada confronting the Jedi, Atris became obsessed with attempting to locate and combat them. She had Yusanis' service gather Sith holocrons for her in hopes that she could discern the Sith's location to her. Atris leaked information virtually the Jedi Conclave at Katarr in order to lure the Sith out. Notwithstanding, she didn't conceptualize much of a threat Darth Nihilus would pose, and Nihilus drained all life from the planet, killing the Jedi and the Miraluka that resided there.

Despite this disaster, Atris over again attempted to use a Jedi in order to lure the Sith out. She leaked information nigh the Jedi Exile, causing Darth Sion to pursue the Exile to the Telos-bound starship named the Harbinger then to fuel mines of Peragus Two. The confrontation betwixt the Jedi Exile and Sion led to the devastation of the mining operation at Peragus, depriving the restoration effort at Telos 4 of fuel.

The Jedi Exile went to Telos IV and confronted Atris, who was still bitter at the Exile over past heartache. Atris permitted the Exile to leave, just had Briana achieve the Exile as a spy. Eventually, the Exile gained Brianna's conviction and allegiance and began grooming her as a Jedi. Atris saw this every bit all the same another betrayal.

After Kreia slew the Jedi Masters who had gathered on Dantooine, Kreia immune Brianna to take her captive and bring her to Atris. Kreia conserved with Atris and convinced Atris to embrace her fall from the calorie-free side of the Force and get a nascent 2d Darth Traya.

Atris then lashed out at Brianna in rage, using Sith lightening. The Exile recused Brianna and defeated Atris. The Exile (thespian) then decided Atris' fate.

Quotes

here
Player

Your anger… is it because you secretly wish you'd had the strength to follow me to war?

Atris

What? What do you mean?

Histrion

I can see information technology in y'all – you lot wanted to fight by my side. Simply you were too scared to defy the Quango.

The player and Atris, in Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords

Brianna

Forgive me, mistress– but I must inquire. The exile– I have never seen another issue you then strongly.

Did you care for him once?

Atris

The Jedi take no such attachments.

As ever, he volition do equally he wills, and the galaxy… and the feelings of others… can burn for all he cares.

The day we judged him, I stood in the chamber, and he was… he was so right. He was and so certain of information technology, I doubted myself.

He chose Revan over the Jedi, over the Council… over… [me].

Brianna bint Yusanis and Atris talk over Atris' feelings for a male person Jedi Exile, in Star Wars: Knights of the Sometime Republic II: The Sith Lords

Brianna

Forgive me, mistress– but I must enquire. The exile– I accept never seen another effect you so strongly.

Was she important to yous, once?

Atris

Nosotros all have our heroes. And when we picket them fall, we dice inside. She made a option once… and I did not.

The day we judged her, I stood in the chamber, and she was… she was so right. She was and so certain of it, I doubted myself.

But non now. She will never make me doubtfulness myself over again.

Brianna bint Yusanis and Atris hash out Atris' feelings for a female person Jedi Exile, in Star Wars: Knights of the Sometime Republic II: The Sith Lords

Atris

Did you lot [Brianna] accept feelings for him [the Jedi Exile]?

Did y'all touch him, did you look upon him with love?

There is no love in that i. He is a beat out, devoid of emotion. All that he was died at Malachor, and he dies in that location notwithstanding, as he should.

Atris, in Star Wars: Knights of the Old Commonwealth 2: The Sith Lords

Atris

I have sought to preserve the Jedi Order… and I have gathered all that I know of the Sith to this place, so I might find them… and terminate them.

Atris, in Star Wars: Knights of the Former Commonwealth Two: The Sith Lords (cut content)

Atris

I sensed what would happen on Katarr. It was I who leaked knowledge of its presence in the hopes of cartoon the Sith out. I will not deceive yous… I knew what could happen there, simply it had to be done to brand the Sith reveal themselves. Simply I did not know the extent of their power – and what that meant for the Jedi. I will not underestimate them again.

Atris, in Star Wars: Knights of the Old Democracy Two: The Sith Lords (cutting content?)

Atris

These Sith are cowards, hit from the shadows to kill Jedi. I needed a target to draw them out – but I could non risk my ain life, all that remains of the Jedi.

Then I arranged for yous [the Jedi Exile] to return to the Commonwealth, leaked information of your past, and then waited for the Sith to come.

Atris, in Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Two: The Sith Lords

Atris

When the Sith are destroyed, then I shall rebuild the Jedi Lodge over again.

They shall have none of the weaknesses of before, they shall be strong, willing to take boxing to any who oppose them and weaken the Republic.

They shall not train those who are easily corrupted – no more students that will bring state of war and hate to the galaxy.

Atris, in Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords (cut content)

Atris

The Sith are the Jedi, the Jedi are the Sith. What matters is that they be preserved, all the lore, all the teachings, brought to a new generation.

I am the last of the Jedi… and I will show them this truth, bring it to the galaxy.

Atris, in Star Wars: Knights of the Onetime Republic II: The Sith Lords (cut content)

Atris

This knowledge of the Sith… and the Jedi, is what I am.

Information technology is my attempt to hold on to the past… to try and protect the future.

Atris, in Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Two: The Sith Lords

Atris

Once, I was a historian, the chronicler of the Jedi. And when both wars [the Mandalorian Wars and the Jedi Civil War] passed me by, I was determined that I would not forsake battle again.

In some part of me… I knew I had made choices, compromises, simply ever for the sake of the Republic, of the galaxy.

To practise what you had done… at times, did not seem and so wrong.

Atris, in Star Wars: Knights of the Sometime Commonwealth II: The Sith Lords

Atris

The Jedi were all that seemed left to me, and yet I had go so far removed from them that I betrayed them.

Atris, in Star Wars: Knights of the Old Commonwealth II: The Sith Lords

Atris

I tied my life, my decisions to the Jedi. Perhaps only in separating myself from the Jedi can I become myself once more, learn who I am.

Perhaps exile is what I deserve… even though it is many years too tardily, and you have already returned.

Atris, in Star Wars: Knights of the Old Commonwealth 2: The Sith Lords

Atris

It is what I did with such pain [heartache] that caused the wound.

Atris, in Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords

Brianna

She speaks of you often, in anger. Merely her movements, the motion of her paw, her eyes, exercise not share the anger of her words. There are only the signs of loss. It has been almost the count of ten years, yet the idea of yous burns within her still.

Brianna bint Yusanis, in Star Wars: Knights of the Sometime Republic Two: The Sith Lords

Brianna

I believe that your leaving the Jedi Order may have hurt her more than she will ever admit. It is a difficult thing to speak of, to come across Atris unable to confront such potent emotion inside herself.

Brianna bint Yusanis, in Star Wars: Knights of the Former Republic II: The Sith Lords

Kreia

[…] Atris' path is one I walked long ago, and information technology is a chapter of my life that has been read and airtight.

She has taken the get-go steps, I recollect – we shall see. Surely you felt the righteous acrimony, the spoken judgments, the lack of forgiveness.

Kreia, in Star Wars: Knights of the Old Commonwealth 2: The Sith Lords

Kreia

She [Atris] loved you [the Jedi Exile], y'all know. She virtually followed you into the Mandalorian Wars, though it would have betrayed everything she believed. Only information technology was not post-obit yous was the truthful betrayal. And that is why she had to be turned, half-circumvolve, to face herself and see what she had get.

Kreia to a male person Jedi Exile, in Star Wars: Knights of the One-time Democracy Ii: The Sith Lords (cut content)

Kreia

She [Atris] loved yous [the Jedi Exile], you know, as 1 loves a champion. You were all that she could not be.

Kreia to a female Jedi Exile, in Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords

Kreia

Know that there was in one case a Darth Traya. And that she bandage bated that role, was exiled, and constitute a new purpose.

Only there must ever be a Darth Traya, one that holds the noesis of betrayal.

Who has been betrayed in their heart, and will beguile in plow.

You [Atris] take bathed in the knowledge of the Sith. But there is not enough truth in such teachings… but it volition be a step for y'all.

Kreia, in Star Wars: Knights of the Old Commonwealth II: The Sith Lords

Kreia

You [Atris] accept gathered Sith holocrons, Sith teachings from across the galaxy. It is why you have called servants who cannot feel the Force.

And most chiefly, they cannot feel what you have become.

Kreia, in Star Wars: Knights of the Old Democracy II: The Sith Lords (cut content)

Kreia

Y'all [Atris] accept gathered Sith holocrons, Sith teachings from across the galaxy. It is why y'all accept chosen servants who cannot experience the Force.

And most importantly, they cannot feel what you lot accept get.

Kreia, in Star Wars: Knights of the Quondam Republic Ii: The Sith Lords (cutting content)

Kreia

You [Atris] betrayed yourself. Do not blame the exile.

Kreia, in Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords

Kreia

I never destroyed Atris – she had destroyed herself. I merely stripped away the illusion, and brought her truth. Her teachings could not exist immune to continue.

And similar Malachor, she was a function of your [the Jedi Exile'due south] past, unresolved. She needed to exist something you lot could face – and defeat, one last time.

Kreia, in Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Two: The Sith Lords

  • Idris' list of video games for monarchists and nationalists

External links

  • Atris' entry at Wookieepedia